Current Brisbane City Plan 2014 document - Part 6 Zones
Brisbane City Plan 2014 maps are provided in downloadable PDF format and are inaccessible to website assistive technologies. If you require assistance accessing or interpreting any of these maps, phone Council on 07 3403 8888. These documents may also be large in size and take some time to download.
Return to the current Brisbane City Plan 2014 (v09.00/2018) document.
Part 6 - Zones
- Part 6 - Zones (Word - 82kb), containing:
- Part 6.1 - Preliminary
- Part 6.2 - Zone codes.
- Residential zones category
- Centre zones category
- Recreation zones category
- Environmental zones category
- Industry zones category
- Other zones category
- Community facilities zone code (Word - 48kb)
- Emerging community zone code (Word - 45kb)
- Extractive industry zone code (Word - 82kb)
- Mixed use zone code (Word - 48kb)
- Rural zone code (Word - 47kb)
- Rural residential zone code (Word - 44kb)
- Special purpose zone code (Word - 48kb)
- Specialised centre zone code (Word - 49kb)
- Township zone code (Word - 43kb)
Current version of City Plan 2014 available on ePlan
The ePlan is the current electronic version of Brisbane City Plan 2014. Once you have your property report from our interactive mapping web page, you can read more about development requirements in Council's ePlan.