Arkhefield has presented a vision for Howard Smith Wharves that creates an exciting new public park in a stunning riverside location.
The scheme aims to maximise the amount of public space while also enabling new development to draw people into the site and enliven the area.
The proposal embraces and celebrates the heritage and landscape values of the site to create a landmark new riverside recreational precinct for the people of Brisbane.
Some documents on this page need Adobe Reader to view or print them. You can download Adobe Reader for free. These files may also have a large file size and could take some time to download.
Community engagement with this idea
- views of this page - 918
- social media views - 9363
- facebook likes - 71
- too much concrete
- need to provide more shade trees and grass
- flooding impacts on the site a concern
- support improved access from the top of the cliffs
- mixed reactions about proposed buildings on the site
Photos and ideas
To view comments and images from the Ideas Fiesta, visit the City Centre Master Plan social hub.