Howard Smith Wharves will be a world-class, river’s edge destination offering an authentic experience of our river city – our natural assets, our heritage and our outdoor lifestyle. This will be an iconic precinct combining postcard views and a dramatic natural setting with recreational, lifestyle, tourist and event facilities. It will be the place to showcase the best of our city, our food, our events and our contemporary architecture. Nowhere else will you be able to experience Brisbane so spectacularly.
Delivery of this project will include:
- finalising the planning framework
- completing the RiverWalk connection
- a new riverfront parkland
- refurbishing heritage buildings
- investigating potential for commercial redevelopment
Find out more about the Howard Smith Wharves Revitalisation Project.
For further information on each of the priority projects you can download the City Centre Master Plan.