Dutton Park-Fairfield Neighbourhood Plan
From 2015, Brisbane City Council worked with the local community to develop a new neighbourhood plan for the Dutton Park-Fairfield area, which includes parts of South Brisbane, Woolloongabba, Dutton Park, Highgate Hill, Fairfield, Annerley and Yeronga.
The neighbourhood plan became effective in Brisbane City Plan 2014 on 14 September 2018.
Dutton Park-Fairfield Neighbourhood Plan area
View Dutton Park-Fairfield Neighbourhood Planning area in a larger map.
You can also download the:
- Making sure important heritage sites and local character housing are protected for future generations while improving certainty for local investment.
- Improving access to major transport infrastructure and public transport, and providing opportunities for new residential development near railway and busway stations.
- Fostering the development of health and knowledge industries such as at the Mater, Lady Cilento Children's and Princess Alexandra hospitals.
- Supporting jobs growth by accommodating up to 13,000 extra jobs in the area through additional commercial and retail space.
- Facilitating a new vibrant pedestrian precinct along Stanley Street including a laneway and plaza.
- Creating a high-quality streetscape along Annerley Road.
- Facilitating the development of the Boggo Road Urban Village as a centre for research in ecosciences within a vibrant inner-city mixed use precinct.
For more information about the Dutton Park-Fairfield Neighbourhood Plan you can: