Lower Oxley Creek South Neighbourhood Plan
The Lower Oxley Creek South Neighbourhood Plan regulates how land within this area can be used and developed in the future. This neighbourhood plan was adopted by Brisbane City Council on 13 August 2013 and came into effect on 30 August 2013. This plan is a legal document and is now part of Brisbane City Plan 2014. The plan:
- provides a balance between protecting and enhancing ecological values and facilitating urban development
- provides housing diversity, housing choice and promotes ageing in place
- ensures existing rural activities are not prejudiced by new urban development
- ensures development manages flood risk in accordance with accepted standards
- encourages new industrial development in locations where land use conflict can be avoided
- promotes rehabilitation and remediation of extractive industry sites
- provides a well-connected open space network and promote active transport networks
- provides consolidated ecological corridors around Oxley and Blunder Creeks and protects koala habitats.
Some documents on this page need Microsoft Word or Microsoft Word Viewer installed on your computer to view or print them.
Lower Oxley Creek South Neighbourhood Plan area map
View Lower Oxley Creek South Neighbourhood Plan area map in a larger map
Frequently asked questions
Council has developed a list of frequently asked questions (Word - 160kb) to help answer any questions you might have about the Lower Oxley Creek South Neighbourhood Plan.
For more information about the Lower Oxley Creek South Neighbourhood Plan, contact Council.