Carole Park Swim Centre
Family-friendly Carole Park Swim Centre, is located at the corner of Boundary and Waterford Roads. It has learn to swim and group fitness classes, lifeguards and a kiosk. The 25 metre outdoor pool is ideal for swimming laps. There is also a wading or children's pool.
- Aqua aerobics
- Heated pool
- Outdoor pool
- Swimming lessons
- Wading pool
- Water play
- Monday: 5.30-7.30am and 10am-6pm
- Tuesday: 5.30-7.30am and 10am-6pm
- Wednesday: 5.30-7.30am and 10am-6pm
- Thursday: 5.30-7.30am and 10am-6pm
- Friday: 5.30-7.30am and 10am-6pm
- Saturday: 8am-4pm
- Sunday: 10am-4pm
Public holidays: 10am-4pm
- Adult (15 years and over): $5
- Child (2-14 years): $3.70
- Child (under 2 years): free
- Concession: $4.20
- Spectator: $3
- Authorised Companion: free
- Family pass (1 adult and 2 children): $11
- Extra adult: $4.50
- Extra child: $3.10
- 10-pass adult: $45
- 10-pass concession: $37.80
Memberships available - see reception for more details.
Conditions of entry apply.
Children 10 years of age or younger must be accompanied by a supervising adult 18 years of age or older.
Concession means the holder of a Pensioner Concession Card issued by Centrelink or a Gold Card issued by the Department of Veterans' Affairs.
All Council pools now honour the Queensland Government Companion Card, allowing free entry for anyone accompanying a person with disability who requires attendant care support.
This pool also offers an outdoor gym, beach volleyball, basketball and tennis.
For more information on available programs for the summer, contact email@example.com.
For more about the venue visit the Just Sports n Fitness website.
Free car parking available.
Council endorses the Keep Watch public education program of the Royal Life Saving Society - Australia.
Keep watch @ public pools
When by the pool with your kids Keep watch @ public pools recommends:
- for 0-5 year olds and non-swimmers, a parent or guardian must be in the water at all times within arms' reach of the child/non-swimmer
- for 6-10 year olds, constant active supervision is required by a parent or guardian. Be prepared to get wet and enter the water with this age group
- for 11-14 year olds, parents or guardians must physically check on children on a regular basis.
Experience an excellent, low-impact cross-training workout in the water. Feel the benefits of exercise without the pain. Pool entry multi...
Ithaca Pool, Paddington
Registration essential. A water based workout that is focussed on increasing your heart rate and improving your cardiovascular health....
Ithaca Pool, Paddington