Langlands Park Memorial Pool
Langlands Park Memorial Pool, located in Stones Corner, has an 50 metre, Olympic heated, outdoor swimming pool, a 10 metre enclosed, heated teaching pool and a semi-shaded wading pool. Pools are heated all year round and there is also ample shade.
Find out the opening hours and the entry fees for adults and kids at the pool.
- Disabled access/facilities
- Heated pool
- Outdoor pool
- Stroke development
- Wading pool
- Water play
- Monday: 5am-7pm
- Tuesday: 5am-7pm
- Wednesday: 5am-7pm
- Thursday: 5am-7pm
- Friday: 5am-6pm
- Saturday: 5am-6pm
- Sunday: 8am-6pm
Public holidays: 9am-5pm except Christmas Day and Good Friday closed
- Adults (15 years and over): $5.70
- Child (2-14 years): $4.10
- Child (under 2 years): free
- Concession: $4.70
- Spectator: $2
- Family pass (1 adult and 2 children): $12.10
- Extra adult: $5.10
- Extra child: $3.60
- 10-pass adult: $51.30
- 10-pass child: $36.90
- 10-pass concession: $42.30
- 20-pass adult: $99.75
- 20-pass child: $71.75
- 20-pass concession: $82.25
- 30-pass adult: $148.20
- 30-pass child: $106.60
- 30-pass concession: $122.20
Conditions of entry apply.
Annual and six month memberships also available. See reception.
EFTPOS facilities available.
Children 10 years of age or younger must be accompanied by a supervising person 18 years of age or older.
Concession means the holder of a Pensioner Concession Card issued by Centrelink or a Gold Card issued by the Department of Veterans' Affairs.
All Council pools now honour the Queensland Government Companion Card, allowing free entry for anyone accompanying a person with disability who requires attendant care support.
For more information on pool/venue facilities, lane availability for lap swimming, activities, bookings and fees, contact the venue by phone.
Street parking. Off-street parking also available.
Council endorses the Keep Watch public education program of the Royal Life Saving Society - Australia.
Keep watch @ public pools
When by the pool with your kids Keep watch @ public pools recommends:
- for 0-5 year olds and non-swimmers, a parent or guardian must be in the water at all times within arms' reach of the child/non-swimmer
- for 6-10 year olds, constant active supervision is required by a parent or guardian. Be prepared to get wet and enter the water with this age group
- for 11-14 year olds, parents or guardians must physically check on children on a regular basis.