The pool will be closed on the following dates for school swimming carnivals.
- Tuesday 5 February 2019 between 8:30am - 2:30pm
- Friday 8 February 2019 between 8:30am - 2:30pm
We apologise for any inconvenience.
Located on the foreshore next to the Marina, Manly Pool is a great place to cool off. There's a wading pool with play features for the kids, a 25 metre outdoor pool with an access ramp and waterslide, and a pool kiosk. The pool offers learn to swim classes and squad swimming.
Find out the opening hours, entry fees and more about the pool facilities. The kids double loop slide is closed during winter.
- Disabled access/facilities
- Outdoor pool
- Squad swimming
- Swimming lessons
- Wading pool
- Water play
- Monday: 5.30am-7pm
- Tuesday: 5.30am-7pm
- Wednesday: 5.30am-7pm
- Thursday: 5.30am-7pm
- Friday: 5.30am-7pm
- Saturday: 6am-6pm
- Sunday: 8am-6pm
Public holidays: 9am-5pm except Christmas Day and Good Friday closed
- Adults (15 years and over): $5.70
- Child (2-14 years): $4.10
- Child (under 2 years): free
- Concession: $4.70
- Spectator: $2
- Authorised Companion: free
- Family pass (1 adult and 2 children): $12.10
- Extra adult: $5.10
- Extra child: $3.60
See venue for membership options.
There is a $4.50 minimum charge on all EFTPOS transactions.
Children 12 years of age or younger must be accompanied by a supervising person 18 years of age or older.
Concession means the holder of a Pensioner Concession Card issued by Centrelink or a Gold Card issued by the Department of Veterans' Affairs.
All Council pools now honour the Queensland Government Companion Card, allowing free entry for anyone accompanying a person with disability who requires attendant care support.
For more information on pool/venue facilities, lane availability for lap swimming, activities, bookings and fees, contact the venue by phone or visit the Manly Pool website.
Council endorses the Keep Watch public education program of the Royal Life Saving Society - Australia.
Keep watch @ public pools
When by the pool with your kids Keep watch @ public pools recommends:
- for 0-5 year olds and non-swimmers, a parent or guardian must be in the water at all times within arms' reach of the child/non-swimmer
- for 6-10 year olds, constant active supervision is required by a parent or guardian. Be prepared to get wet and enter the water with this age group
- for 11-14 year olds, parents or guardians must physically check on children on a regular basis.