Located on Birkin Road, Bellbowrie Pool offers opportunities for recreational and lap swimming, water exercise and swim lessons. There is a 50 metre outdoor pool (not heated) with eight lanes, as well as a 25 metre heated, covered pool.
Other Bellbowrie Pool features include good shade, room for kids to run around, summer wading pool and splash water play pad with drop bucket and cafe.
This pool is a seasonal pool and is open during the summer season only.
- Aqua aerobics
- Disabled access/facilities
- Heated pool
- Outdoor pool
- Squad swimming
- Stroke development
- Swimming lessons
- Wading pool
- Water play
- Monday: 5.30am-7pm
- Tuesday: 5.30am-7pm
- Wednesday: 5.30am-7pm
- Thursday: 5.30am-7pm
- Friday: 5.30am-6pm
- Saturday: 8am-6pm
- Sunday: 8am-6pm
Public holidays: 9am-5pm
Closed: Christmas Day and Good Friday
- Adult (15 years and over): $5.70
- Child (2-14 years): $4.10
- Child (under 2 years): free
- Concession: $4.70
- Family pass (1 adult and 2 children): $12.10
- Additional adult: $5.10
- Additional child: $3.60
- Authorised Companion: free
- Adult: $86
- Child: $66
- Concession: $66
- Family pass (1 adult and 2 children): $146
- Extra person: $18
- Adult: $410
- Child: $340
- Concesssion: $340
- Family pass (1 adult and 2 children): $620
- Extra person: $55
Conditions of entry apply. EFTPOS facilities available.
Children 10 years of age or younger must be accompanied by a supervising person 18 years of age or older.
Concession means the holder of a Pensioner Concession Card issued by Centrelink or a Gold Card issued by the Department of Veterans' Affairs.
All Council pools now honour the Queensland Government Companion Card, allowing free entry for anyone accompanying a person with disability who requires attendant care support.
For more information on pool/venue facilities, lane availability for lap swimming, activities, bookings and fees, phone the venue or visit the Just Sports n Fitness website.
Squad fitness classes are available. For more information phone management on 07 3432 9172 or email email@example.com
Parking on right hand side.
Council endorses the Keep Watch public education program of the Royal Life Saving Society - Australia.
Keep watch @ public pools
When by the pool with your kids Keep watch @ public pools recommends:
- for 0-5 year olds and non-swimmers, a parent or guardian must be in the water at all times within arms' reach of the child/non-swimmer
- for 6-10 year olds, constant active supervision is required by a parent or guardian. Be prepared to get wet and enter the water with this age group
- for 11-14 year olds, parents or guardians must physically check on children on a regular basis.