Centenary Pool, Spring Hill
- Friday 22 February - 4-8pm
- Friday 1 March - 8am-3pm
- Friday 8 March - 4-7pm
- Friday 29 March - 8am-3pm.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Come and experience a little of Brisbane's history in this 1950s Olympic-standard pool and diving pool complex. Find information below on Centenary Pool opening times, fees, pool events and more. The pool remains open over winter, with all facilities available.
- Aqua aerobics
- Disabled access/facilities
- Heated pool
- Outdoor pool
- Squad swimming
- Stroke development
- Swim fit
- Swimming lessons
- Wading pool
- Water play
- Monday: 5am-8pm
- Tuesday: 5am-8pm
- Wednesday: 5am-8pm
- Thursday: 5am-8pm
- Friday: 5am-6pm
- Saturday: 7am-6pm
- Sunday: 7am-6pm
Public holidays: 9am-5pm except for Anzac Day when the pool opens from 1-5pm.
Closed: Christmas Day and Good Friday.
- Adult (15 years and over): $5.70
- Child (two-14 years): $4.10
- Concession: $4.70
- Family pass (one adult and two children): $12.10
- Family pass (two adults and two children): $17.10
- Additional adult: $5.10
- Additional child: $3.60
- Non-swimming spectator: $2.50
- Authorised companion: free
- Dive pool admission: $3 (seasonally in operation - open Saturday and Sunday from 1-3pm)
- 10 pass adult: $54
- 10 pass child: $38
- 10 pass concession: $44
- 25 pass adult: $125
- 25 pass child: $90
- 25 pass concession: $105
Visit the City Aquatics website or phone 07 3054 4331 for more information on multi-visit passes.
Membership Local (Centenary Aquatic Centre only)
- My City Pass Local (swim/gym/GroupFit): $31 per fortnight
- My Swim Pass Local (swim only): $31 per month
Membership Global (all City Aquatic and Health Club venues)
- My City Pass Global (swim/gym/GroupFit): $36 per fortnight
- My Swim Pass Global (swim only): $36 per month
Group fitness pass
- 10 pass adult: $128.75
- 10 pass child/concession: $118.50
- 25 pass adult: $262.50
- 25 pass child/concession: $250
- Casual: $17.50
Conditions of entry apply.
Children who are 12 years or younger, must be accompanied by a supervising person who is 18 years of age or older.
'Concession' means the holder of a Pensioner Concession Card issued by Centrelink or a Gold Card issued by the Department of Veterans' Affairs.
All Council pools now honour the Queensland Government Companion Card, allowing free entry for anyone accompanying a person with disability who requires attendant care support.
For more information on pool/venue facilities, contact the venue by phone or visit the City Health Clubs website.
Car parking available.
Council endorses the Keep Watch @ Public Pools public education program of the Royal Life Saving Society Australia.
Keep Watch @ Public Pools
When by the pool with kids, Keep Watch @ Public Pools recommends:
- for zero-five year olds and non-swimmers, a parent or guardian be in the water at all times within arms' reach of the child/non-swimmer
- for six-10 year olds, constant active supervision by a parent or guardian. Be prepared to get wet and enter the water with this age group
- for 11-14 year olds, parents or guardians physically check on children on a regular basis.