If using this pool, please ensure to take extra care in the sun and ‘SLIP, SLOP, SLAP’.
The indoor heated programs pool will be closed due to maintenance from 19 – 22 April 2019
We apologise for any inconvenience.
Chermside Pool is part of the Chermside Community Hub. This Hub also includes Kedron Wavell Services Club.
Set amongst tropical gardens, Chermside Aquatic Centre is a large public pool complex with:
- a 25-metre heated, outdoor, lap pool (open all year around)
- an outdoor fitness area
- a water park with six waterslides and lagoon play area (separate entry summer only)
- a heated 16-metre indoor programs pool (open all year around)
- a kiosk on site.
- Aqua aerobics
- Disabled access/facilities
- Heated pool
- Indoor pool
- Leisure centre/Water park
- Outdoor pool
- Squad swimming
- Stroke development
- Swimming lessons
- Water play
- Monday: 5am-8pm
- Tuesday: 5am-8pm
- Wednesday: 5am-8pm
- Thursday: 5am-8pm
- Friday: 5am-7pm
- Saturday: 7am-6pm
- Sunday: 7am-6pm
Public holidays: 9am-5pm
Closed: Good Friday, Anzac Day, and Christmas Day
Summer waterpark opening hours (until 22 April 2019)
School holidays and public holidays: 10am-5pm (subject to weather conditions)
Indoor heated programs learn to swim pool (summer public availability)
Monday-Friday: 5-7.30am and 1-3pm
Easter opening hours
Good Friday: closed
Winter opening hours (23 April - 20 September 2019)
Indoor heated programs learn to swim pool (winter public availability)
Monday-Friday: 5-7am and 1-3pm
The indoor heated programs pool will be closed due to maintenance from 19th – 22nd April
- Adult: $5.70
- Child: $4.10
- Concession: $4.70
- Lap pool family pass (1 adult and 2 children): $12.10
- Lap pool family pass (2 adults and 2 children): $17.10
- Additional adult: $5.10
- Additional child: $3.60
- Non-swimming spectator: $2.50
- Authorised companion: free
- 10 pass adult: $54
- 10 pass child: $38
- 10 pass concession: $44
- 25 pass adult: $125
- 25 pass child: $90
- 25 pass concession: $105
Membership Local (Chermside Aquatic Centre only)
- My City Pass Local (swim/gym/GroupFit): $31 per fortnight
- My Swim Pass Local (swim only): $31 per month
Membership Global (All City Aquatic and Health Club venues)
- My City Pass Global (swim/gym/GroupFit): $36 per fortnight
- My Swim Pass Global (swim only): $36 per month
Group fitness pass
- 10 pass adult: $128.75
- 10 pass child/concession: $118.50
- 25 pass adult: $262.50
- 25 pass child/concession: $250
- Casual: $17.50
Summer waterpark entry fees
- Adults (15+): $16
- Children (6 to 14): $14
- Children (2 to 5): $6.40
- Babies (under 2): free
- Family pass (2 adults and 2 children): $48.20
- Family pass (1 adult and 2 children): $39.60
- Additional child: $7.50
- Non-swimming spectator: $5.40
Waterpark season passes available. Birthday and group party bookings available (minimum numbers apply).
Conditions of entry
Children 12 years of age or younger must be accompanied by a supervising person 18 years of age or older. Parents with children 5 (five) years and under must be in the water with their child within arm's reach at all times.
'Concession' means the holder of a Pensioner Concession Card issued by Centrelink or a Gold Card issued by the Department of Veterans' Affairs.
All Council pools now honour the Queensland Government Companion Card, allowing free entry for anyone accompanying a person with disability who requires attendant care support.
For more information on pool/venue facilities, lane availability for lap swimming and activities, contact the venue by phone or visit the City Aquatics website.
Car park available (limited spaces).
Council endorses the Keep Watch @ Public Pools public education program of the Royal Life Saving Society.
Keep watch @ public pools
When by the pool with kids, Keep Watch @ Public Pools recommends:
- for 0-5 year olds and non-swimmers, a parent or guardian must be in the water at all times within arms' reach of the child/non-swimmer
- for 6-10 year olds, constant active supervision is required by a parent or guardian. Be prepared to get wet and enter the water with this age group
- for 11-14 year olds, parents or guardians must physically check on children on a regular basis.