Mt Gravatt East Swimming Pool
These necessary works are aimed to be achieved quickly within 5-7 days.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused. For further information contact the venue directly.
Mt Gravatt East Swimming Pool, located within the grounds of Mt Gravatt East State School, has a range of great facilities for fun and fitness for the whole community. There's an indoor pool, with a ramp and wheelchair access, that is heated to 32 degrees all year round. There is also an outdoor, 25 metre, salt water pool that is heated to 27 degrees throughout the year. You'll also find a café and a 24 hour gym located adjacent to the pool entrance.
- Disabled access/facilities
- Heated pool
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Squad swimming
- Swimming lessons
- Monday: 5.30am-7pm
- Tuesday: 5.30am-7pm
- Wednesday: 5.30am-7pm
- Thursday: 5.30am-7pm
- Friday: 5.30am-7pm
- Saturday: 7am-6pm
- Sunday: 9am-5pm
Public holidays: 9am-5pm except Christmas Day and Good Friday closed
- Adult (15 years and over): $5.70
- Child (two-14 years): $4.10
- Child (under two years): free
- Concession: $4.70
- Spectator: $3
- Family pass (one adult and two children) $12.10
- Extra adult: $5.10
- Extra child: $3.60
- Monthly pass (unlimited aqua classes and swimming): $120
- 20-pass adult: $108
- 20-pass concession: $89
- 50-pass adult: $257
- 50-pass concession: $216
Conditions of entry apply.
Children 12 years of age or younger must be accompanied by a supervising person 18 years of age or older.
Concession means the holder of a Pensioner Concession Card issued by Centrelink or a Gold Card issued by the Department of Veterans' Affairs.
All Council pools now honour the Queensland Government Companion Card, allowing free entry for anyone accompanying a person with disability who requires attendant care support.
For more information on pool/venue facilities, lane availability for lap swimming, activities, bookings and fees, contact the venue by phone or visit the pool's website.
Car park available.
Council endorses the Keep Watch public education program of the Royal Life Saving Society - Australia.
Keep watch @ public pools
When by the pool with your kids Keep watch @ public pools recommends:
- for 0-five year olds and non-swimmers, a parent or guardian must be in the water at all times within arms' reach of the child/non-swimmer
- for six-10 year olds, constant active supervision is required by a parent or guardian. Be prepared to get wet and enter the water with this age group
- for 11-14 year olds, parents or guardians must physically check on children on a regular basis.