Newmarket Olympic Swimming Pool
Newmarket Olympic Swimming Pool has a 50 metre, eight lane Olympic pool, as well as a 25 metre covered heated pool and indoor heated programs pool. Kids enjoy the leisure pool and slide, splash pad and wading pool. The pool offers swimming lessons.
The slide, wading pool and leisure pool are closed during winter.
- Disabled access/facilities
- Heated pool
- Indoor Pool
- Open in winter
- Outdoor pool
- Squad swimming
- Swimming lessons
- Wading pool
- Water play
- Monday: 5.30am-7pm
- Tuesday: 5.30am-7pm
- Wednesday: 5.30am-7pm
- Thursday: 5.30am-7pm
- Friday: 5.30am-6pm (swim club night)
- Saturday: 8am-6pm
- Sunday: 8am-6pm
Public holidays: 9am-5pm
Closed on Christmas Day and Good Friday
Indoor Heated Programs Pool
Entry fees (from Saturday 22 September 2018)
- Adult (15 years and over): $5.70
- Child (2-14 years): $4.10
- Child (under 2 years): free
- Concession: $4.70
- Family pass (1 adult and 2 children): $12
- Family pass (2 adult and 2 children): $17
- Extra adult: $5.10
- Extra child: $3.60
Water slides: $2
Memberships and multi-visit passes are available. See reception for more information.
Conditions of entry apply. EFTPOS available.
Children 10 years of age or younger must be accompanied by a supervising person 18 years of age or older.
Concession means the holder of a Pensioner Concession Card issued by Centrelink or a Gold Card issued by the Department of Veterans' Affairs.
All Council pools now honour the Queensland Government Companion Card, allowing free entry for anyone accompanying a person with disability who requires attendant care support.
This pool has 50 metre heated outdoor pool, 25 metre outdoor heated programs pool, indoor heated programs pool, two slides for children entering an animal themed pool/splash pad, as well as a drop basket area, wading pool with mushroom features, large 35 metre slide and a splash pad.
A new indoor facility has been added with two program pools, an activity hall (with a wide range of exercise programs for all ages) and child minding.
Check with venue for all winter availability and closure information to certain pool basins.
Car park available.
Council endorses the Keep Watch public education program of the Royal Life Saving Society - Australia.
Keep watch @ public pools
When by the pool with your kids Keep watch @ public pools recommends:
- for 0-5 year olds and non-swimmers, a parent or guardian must be in the water at all times within arms' reach of the child/non-swimmer
- for 6-10 year olds, constant active supervision is required by a parent or guardian. Be prepared to get wet and enter the water with this age group
- for 11-14 year olds, parents or guardians must physically check on children on a regular basis.