Parkinson Aquatic Centre
Parkinson Aquatic Centre opened in October 2016. It is located at 751 Algester Road, Parkinson and includes:
- 50 metre outdoor, heated pool
- indoor heated programs pool.
Ramp access available to both pools.
- Aqua aerobics
- Disabled access/facilities
- Heated pool
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Squad swimming
- Swimming lessons
- Monday: 5.30am-8pm
- Tuesday: 5.30am-8pm
- Wednesday: 5.30am-8pm
- Thursday: 5.30am-8pm
- Friday: 5.30am-6pm
- Saturday: 7.30am-6pm
- Sunday: 8am-6pm
Public holidays: 9am-5pm except Christmas Day, Good Friday and Anzac Day closed
- Adults (15 years and over): $5.70
- Child (2-14 years): $4.10
- Concession $4.70
- Family pass (1 adult and 2 children) $12.10
- Family pass (2 adults and 2 children): $17.20
- Additional adult $5.10
- Additional child $3.60
- Non-swimming spectator: $2.50
- Authorised Companion: free
- 10 pass adult: $54
- 10 pass child: $38
- 10 pass concession: $44
- 25 pass adult: $125
- 25 pass child: $90
- 25 pass concession: $105
Visit the City Aquatics & Health Clubs website or phone 07 3054 4385 for more information on multi-visit passes.
Membership Local (Parkinson Aquatic Centre only)
- My City Pass Local (Swim/Gym/GroupFit): $31 per fortnight
- My Swim Pass Local (Swim only): $31 per month
Membership Global (All City Aquatic and Health Club venues)
- My City Pass Global (Swim/Gym/GroupFit): $36 per fortnight
- My Swim Pass Global (Swim only): $36 per month
Group fitness pass
- 10 pass adult: $128.75
- 10 pass child/Concession: $118.50
- 25 pass adult: $262.50
- 25 pass child/Concession: $250
- Casual: $17.50
Conditions of entry apply.
Children 10 years of age or younger must be accompanied by a supervising person 18 years of age or older.
Concession means the holder of a Pensioner Concession Card issued by Centrelink or a Gold Card issued by the Department of Veterans' Affairs.
All Council pools now honour the Queensland Government Companion Card, allowing free entry for anyone accompanying a person with disability who requires attendant care support.
For more information on pool/venue facilities, lane availability for lap swimming, activities, bookings and fees, contact the venue by phone or visit the City Aquatics and Health website.
Car park available.
Council endorses the Keep Watch public education program of the Royal Life Saving Society - Australia.
Keep watch @ public pools
When by the pool with your kids Keep watch @ public pools recommends:
- for 0-5 year olds and non-swimmers, a parent or guardian must be in the water at all times within arms' reach of the child/non-swimmer
- for 6-10 year olds, constant active supervision is required by a parent or guardian. Be prepared to get wet and enter the water with this age group
- for 11-14 year olds, parents or guardians must physically check on children on a regular basis.