Spring Hill Baths
Sample Brisbane's history with the Spring Hill Baths, built in 1886. This heritage-listed swimming pool was Brisbane’s first in-ground pool. This pool showcases old world charm with classic changing rooms and grandstand seating.
The Spring Hill Baths offers a 25 yard (23.43m) enclosed heated pool, kiosk, aqua aerobics and swimming lessons.
Find out the opening hours and entry fees. The pool opens all year round.
- Aqua aerobics
- Heated pool
- Indoor pool
- Swimming lessons
- Monday: 6.30am-7pm
- Tuesday: 6.30am-7pm
- Wednesday: 6.30am-7pm
- Thursday: 6.30am-7pm
- Friday: 6.30am-6pm
- Saturday: 8am-5pm
- Sunday: 8am-5pm
Public holidays: 9am-5pm. Closed on Christmas Day, Good Friday and Anzac Day.
Easter opening hours
Good Friday: closed
Winter opening hours (22 April - 20 September 2019)
Entry fees - swimmers and spectators
- Adults (15 years and over): $5.70
- Child (2-14 years): $4.10
- Concession $4.70
- Family pass: (1 adult and 2 children): $12.10
- Family pass: (2 adults and 2 children): $17.10
- Additional adult: $5.10
- Additional child: $3.60
- Non-swimming spectator: $2.50
- 10 pass adult: $54
- 10 pass child: $38
- 10 pass concession: $44
- 25 pass adult: $125
- 25 pass child: $90
- 25 pass concession: $105
Visit the City Aquatics & Health Clubs website or phone 07 3054 4359 for more information on multi-visit passes.
Membership Local (Spring Hill Baths only)
- My City Pass Local (swim/gym/GroupFit): $31 per fortnight
- My Swim Pass Local (swim only): $31 per month
Membership Global (All City Aquatic and Health Club venues)
- My City Pass Global (swim/gym/GroupFit): $36 per fortnight
- My Swim Pass Global (swim only): $36 per month
Group fitness pass
- 10 pass adult: $128.75
- 10 pass child/Concession: $118.50
- 25 pass adult: $262.50
- 25 pass child/Concession: $250
- Casual: $15.50
Conditions of entry apply.
Children 10 years of age or younger must be accompanied by a supervising person 18 years of age or older.
'Concession' means the holder of a Pensioner Concession Card issued by Centrelink or a Gold Card issued by the Department of Veterans' Affairs.
All Council pools now honour the Queensland Government Companion Card, allowing free entry for anyone accompanying a person with disability who requires attendant care support.
For more information on pool/venue facilities, lane availability for lap swimming, activities, bookings and fees, contact the venue by phone or visit the City Aquatics and Health website.
Council endorses the Keep Watch public education program of the Royal Life Saving Society Australia.
Keep Watch @ Public Pools
When by the pool with your kids Keep Watch @ Public Pools recommends:
- for 0-5 year olds and non-swimmers, a parent or guardian be in the water at all times within arms' reach of the child/non-swimmer
- for 6-10 year olds, a parent or guardian should be providing constant active supervision. Be prepared to get wet and enter the water with this age group
- for 11-14 year olds, parents or guardians should physically check on children on a regular basis.