Stones Corner Library upgrade
Brisbane City Council is pleased to advise works to upgrade the Stones Corner Library are now complete.
This project took place at the existing Stones Corner Library site, located at 280 Logan Road, Greenslopes.
The works involved:
- a reconfiguration of the existing spaces inside the library to create a new reading lounge, children’s library and more efficient back-of-house area
- an internal refresh of the interiors with new painting, flooring, lighting, a drinking fountain, furniture and shelving
- replacement of the existing windows with new double-glazed windows
- external painting of the building
- upgrade of the hand-rails on the external ramp and stairs.
The Stones Corner Library upgrade is part of Council’s commitment to delivering new opportunities for you to connect with family and friends in the places that make our city great.
For more information about the Stones Corner Library upgrade, you can:
- phone the project team on 1800 669 416 during business hours
- phone Council on 07 3403 8888 outside of business hours
- email the project team
- write to:
Stones Corner Library project
City Projects Office
Brisbane City Council
GPO Box 1434
Brisbane Qld 4001.