How to enter
The 2019 competition opens at 10am on Wednesday 10 July and closes at 4pm on Wednesday 7 August.
Entering this year’s competition is easy.
- Enter via Instagram using the hashtag #LMPA2019 or by using the online submission form.
- Enter as many times as you like, just submit a new entry form for each image.
- Provide a title and brief description of your image. Can’t think of what to say? Start with when, where and why you took the photo.
- Colour or black and white? Landscape or portrait? It’s up to you. So long as they are in JPEG format and submitted the right way, we don’t mind.
- Photo editing is perfectly acceptable. Just make sure your image is recognisable as a photo and not abstract art.
- Make sure your file is a minimum of 1MB and a maximum of 50MB.
Enter now using the online submission form.
The copyright of all images submitted in the Lord Mayor's Photographic Awards will remain the property of the photographer. By agreeing to the terms and conditions, you agree to allow Brisbane City Council the use of your image as outlined in the terms and conditions.
Once you have submitted your image and photo information, it is final and cannot be changed. If you wish to withdraw your entry, please contact Council on 07 3408 8888.
How to enter using Instagram
- Tag the photo with the hashtag #LMPA2019.
- Set Instagram to public so everyone can see your photo.
- Complete an entry form and accept the terms and conditions.
- Entries must be submitted between 10am Wednesday 10 July and 4pm Wednesday 7 August 2019.
- Entries can be colour or black and white.
- All entries must be in JPEG format.
If you've already entered using Instagram, be sure to also complete the online entry form.
Check out our terms and conditions or contact us on 07 3408 8888.