How to enter
You can submit your entries in the Lord Mayor's Photographic Awards 2020 using the online entry form from 10am on Wednesday 8 July until 4pm on Wednesday 5 August.
First, make sure that you and your photo/s are eligible for the competition.
Entering this year’s competition is easy.
- Enter as many times as you like just submit a new online entry form for each image.
- Provide a title and brief description of your image. Can’t think of what to say? Start with when, where and why you took the photo.
- You can use colour or black and white, landscape or portrait. It’s up to you. As long as they are in JPEG format and uploaded on the entry form, we don’t mind.
- Photo editing is perfectly acceptable. Just make sure your image is recognisable as a photo and not abstract art.
- Make sure your file is a minimum of 1MB and a maximum of 50MB.
Enter now using the online entry form.
Social media category
Upload your photo to Instagram using the hashtag #LMPA2020 and then visit Council’s website to complete the online entry form. Your account must be set to public for the duration of the competition.
Other important information
The copyright of all images submitted in the Lord Mayor's Photographic Awards will remain the property of the photographer. By agreeing to the terms and conditions, you agree to allow Brisbane City Council the use of your image as outlined in the terms and conditions.
Once you have submitted your image and photo information, it is final and cannot be changed. If you wish to withdraw your entry, please contact Council on 07 3408 8888.