Primrose Park skate facility - Wynnum West
Brisbane City Council is pleased to announce that it has completed the construction of a new skate facility in Primrose Park, 2280 Wynnum Road, Wynnum West.
The skate facility is part of Council's commitment to create new lifestyle and leisure opportunities and deliver vibrant, liveable communities. The new skate facility caters for diverse riders ranging from young children and beginners to professional riders and is free to use.
About the project
The project works included:
- installation of a new skate facility (approximately 500 square metres)
- relocation of the existing rebound wall to another area in the park
- installation of plants around the skate park to provide shade and amenity for users
- minor landscaping works to tie the new facility into the existing park.
Council apologises for any inconvenience caused by this project and thanks residents and visitors for their patience while these works were undertaken.
If you have questions or want more information about his project, you can:
- phone the project team on 1800 669 416 during business hours
- phone Council on 07 3403 8888 outside of business hours
- email the project team
- write to:
Primrose Park skate facility project
City Projects Office
Brisbane City Council
GPO Box 1434
Brisbane Qld 4001.