Whitmore Street improvement project - Taringa
Brisbane City Council is pleased to advise that construction of the Whitmore Street improvement project at Whitmore Street, Taringa is now completed.
|Address||Whitmore Street and Westerham Street, Taringa|
|Project outcomes||Improving the overall amenity, safety, accessibility and identity for local residents and businesses|
|Latest update||End of construction|
About the project
The Whitmore Street improvement project aimed to enhance the corner of Whitmore Street and Westerham Street in Taringa by improving the overall amenity, safety, accessibility and identity for local residents and businesses.
- widening the street corner
- removing the current concrete path and installing new exposed aggregate concrete
- kerb and channel works
- installing new tree, garden beds and minor street furniture.
Construction started in mid-November 2018 and was completed in early February 2019. Council would like to thank the community for their patience and cooperation while these works took place.
If you would like to provide comments, ask questions or find out more about the Whitmore Street improvement project, you can:
- phone the project team on 1800 669 416 during business hours
- phone Council on 07 3403 8888 outside of business hours
- email the project team
- write to:
Whitmore Street improvement project
Brisbane City Council
GPO Box 1434
Brisbane Qld 4001