Eagle Terrace formalised parking
Brisbane City Council formalised parking on the southern side of Eagle Terrace at Auchenflower. This project provided improved safety for motorists and enhanced community amenity for nearby residents.
|Address||Eagle Terrace, Auchenflower|
|Project outcomes||Improved safety and community amenity|
About the project
Formalising the parking on Eagle Terrace has provided a safer area for motorists to park and navigate. It has also provided a safer route for people leaving their cars to walk to their destination.
The project involved:
- paving and line marking the southern side of Eagle Terrace
- improved pedestrian access at Camford Street
- installing bollards and wheel stops, where required, in formalised parking spaces
- landscaping, including new trees and groundcover shrubs.
Construction started in mid-April 2018 and completed in July 2018.
The project benefits include:
- improved road safety
- improved pedestrian safety
- enhanced community amenity
- improved environmental conditions.
For more information about the Eagle Terrace formalised parking project you can:
- call the project team on 1800 669 416 (during business hours)
- call Council on 07 3403 8888 (after hours)
- email the project team
- write to:
Eagle Terrace formalised parking project team
City Projects Office
Brisbane City Council
GPO Box 1434
Brisbane Qld 4001.