Dorville Road improvements project - Aspley
Brisbane City Council is pleased to advise that construction of the Dorville Road improvements project at Aspley near Cabbage Tree Creek is now complete.
|Address||Dorville Road, Aspley|
|Project outcomes||Formalise road shoulder and safety|
End of construction
About the project
The Dorville Road improvements project is an initiative of the Australian Government and is funded under the Local Road and Community Infrastructure grant program. Construction commenced in September 2021 and works were successfully completed in December 2021.
The project included:
- widening Dorville Road to provide a new on road parking lane between Cabbage Tree Creek and the Kingfisher Recycling Centre
- formalising the eastern road edge with new kerb and channel
- replacing a 90-metre section of footpath on the eastern side of Dorville Road
- resurfacing the road between Cabbage Tree Creek and the Kingfisher Recycling Centre
- road line marking, landscaping and turf.
The project will now enter a defects period, in which Council will work with the Contractor to maintain and manage any defects and minor works such as landscaping as well as demobilising the site compound.
We would like to thank the local community for their patience while these important upgrades were completed.
If you have any questions about the Dorville Road improvements, you can:
- phone the project team on 1800 884 681 (during business hours)
- phone Council on 07 3403 8888 (outside business hours)
- email the project team
- write to:
Dorville Road improvements project
City Projects Office
Brisbane City Council
GPO Box 1434
Brisbane Qld 4001.