The Moggill Road Corridor Upgrade Project Stage 1 – Indooroopilly Roundabout Upgrade is jointly funded by the Australian Government for $50 million under the Urban Congestion Fund, and by Brisbane City Council under the Better Roads for Brisbane Program.
Major gas infrastructure will be installed under Moggill Road near Stamford Road.
During this work Moggill Road will be reduced to three lanes with one of the lanes changing direction at peak times.
Time and lanes affected
- 5-11am – two lanes inbound (for people travelling towards the city)/one lane outbound
- 11am–8pm – one lane inbound (for people travelling towards the city/two lanes outbound.
Additional lane closures may be in place during night works (8pm to 5am).
Where will the works be?
Works will be carried out on Moggill Road near the intersection with Stamford Road.
Moggill Road contraflow map
What does this work include?
Construction activities during this period will include:
- Excavation of Moggill Road
- Installation of new gas infrastructure
- Lane closures and changes to the lane configuration on Moggill Road.
What does this mean for me?
- Changed traffic conditions: lanes on Moggill Road will be reconfigured each day to manage traffic flow during peak periods (see map for further details).
- Delays: motorists should expect delays in the area surrounding the work site. Please use alternative routes where possible.
- Traffic control: reduced speed limits, lane closures, short-term traffic disruptions to traffic flow will be required.
We thank you for your patience and cooperation during these essential works. If you have any questions, contact the project team via:
- phone on 1800 572 132 (during business hours)
- phone to Council's Contact Centre on 07 3403 888
- Council's website and search for "Moggill Road Corridor upgrade".