Story Bridge concrete repairs – Kangaroo Point
Brisbane City Council has completed important maintenance works on the Story Bridge. These maintenance works have extended the lifespan of the bridge and ensured ongoing access for all users.
|Address||Story Bridge, State Route 15, Southern end – Kangaroo Point|
|Project outcomes||Prolong the life of the Story Bridge|
|Latest update||End of construction - November 2020|
About the project
Council has completed essential repair works on the Story Bridge concrete deck slabs.
The concrete repair works included:
- repairing mortar pads, concrete headstocks and piles
- removal of trip hazards
- crack repairs in girders and piles
- reinstating waterproof joints.
The project commenced on Friday 6 November 2020 and was completed on Monday 9 November 2020.
For more information about the Story Bridge concrete repair works, you can:
- phone the project team on 07 3178 0093 (during business hours)
- phone Council on 07 3403 8888 (after hours)
- email the project team
- write to:
Story Bridge Depot
Brisbane City Council
GPO Box 1434
Brisbane Qld 4001.