CityCat and ferry timetable changes
Ferry timetable update
On 8 September 2014, Brisbane City Council updated the ferry timetable to feature faster services and an increase in services for some terminals. The update was required to accommodate the lifting of the ‘go slow’ six-knot speed restriction in Shafston Reach during the Riverwalk reconstruction project, the inclusion of the new Milton terminal and current and upcoming terminal upgrades.
- City-bound ferry services from Bulimba are now faster and feature an extra morning peak express service
- Two new AM sweeper services operate from New Farm Park to Riverside
- Two extra PM sweepers operate from Riverside to Teneriffe, extending the 7/8-minute frequency
- Additional crossings between Bulimba and Teneriffe
- Northshore Hamilton terminal now has increased departures and arrivals giving local residents regular river transport options, day and night, seven days a week.
For more information, visit www.translink.com.au or phone TransLink on 13 12 30 for the latest timetables and terminal closures.