Timetables and tickets
Brisbane City Council operates one of the largest bus fleets in Australia, along with the CityCat and CityFerry network.
Timetables are available for download on the TransLink website. Alternatively, you can pick up timetables from:
- ward offices and libraries
- Ferry Information Centre at the Riverside ferry terminal
- on-board CityCats and ferries
You can buy TransLink tickets for buses and ferries from:
- bus and ferry operators
- Queensland Rail (QR) staffed station or QR vending machines
- private bus operators
- some newsagencies and local convenience stores
Visit the TransLink website for information about go card ticketing.
Children, school students, tertiary students, seniors, pensions and veterans may be eligible to concessional travel on rail, bus and ferry services. For more information about concessional travel please visit the TransLink website.
Phone TransLink on 13 12 30 for information about faulty ticket refunds.