CLEM7 access and tolls
The Clem Jones Tunnel (CLEM7) provides a critical river crossing that links Brisbane's northern and southern suburbs. It has direct connections at Bowen Hills, Kangaroo Point and Woolloongabba.
Major destinations north of the Brisbane River, accessible via the CLEM7 are:
- Brisbane Airport
- Chermside Shopping Centre
- Royal Brisbane Hospital
- RNA Exhibition grounds.
Heading south of the river, you can use the CLEM7 to get to:
- 'The Gabba' (Brisbane Cricket Ground)
- Princess Alexandra Hospital
- Mater Hospital
- Pacific Motorway to the Gold Coast.
Access to CLEM7
To get to the CLEM7, follow the signs to the M7 and the Clem Jones Tunnel. There are connections at the following locations:
- Lutwyche Road, Bowen Hills
- Inner City Bypass, Bowen Hills
- Shafston Avenue, Kangaroo Point
- Ipswich Road, Woolloongabba
- Pacific Motorway, Woolloongabba.
Make sure you are familiar with tunnel safety tips, when driving in the tunnel.
Plan your journey along the tunnel and work out how much travel time you save by using the CLEM7. To view how the tunnel links from Woolloongabba to Bowen Hills, download the following maps:
- CLEM7 Tunnel alignment (PDF - 5MB)
- southern alignment (PDF - 1.5MB)
- northern alignment (PDF - 2MB)
- central alignment (PDF - 5MB)
Tolls and payments
- find fees and charges or open a Linkt account
- pay your CLEM 7 toll
- check image processing fees and other fees such as an unpaid toll notice.
If you believe you have received an incorrect toll infringement, you can dispute the fine.
For more information on CLEM7 and how to pay your toll, visit the Linkt website. Alternatively, phone Linkt on 13 33 31 between 7am and 7pm.