Bus services and access maps
The Eleanor Schonell Bridge enhances public transport services by providing a faster, more direct bus connection between a number of key locations including the University of Queensland (UQ) and the city, Upper Mount Gravatt, Carindale, Woolloongabba, Chermside, West End and South Brisbane.
In February 2016, Council extended the P332 bus service from Zillmere to Chermside and from the city to UQ.
Seven bus routes run across the bridge including:
- route 29 between Woolloongabba and UQ Lakes, via PA Hospital and Boggo Road busway stations and Dutton Park Place
- route 66 between UQ Lakes and Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital (RBWH)
- route 139 between Sunnybank Hills and UQ Lakes, via Griffith University, Holland Park West, Greenslopes and Buranda busway stations
- route 169 between Garden City and UQ Lakes, via Griffith University, Holland Park West, Greenslopes and Buranda busway stations
- route 192 between UQ Lakes and the city via Highgate Hill and West End
- route 209 between Carindale and UQ Lakes, via Old Cleveland Road and Buranda busway station
- route P332 between Zillmere and UQ Lakes via Chermside, Kedron Brook, Lutwyche, RBWH, Herston, QUT Kelvin Grove and Normanby busway stations.
Passengers travelling to UQ from the rail network and other bus services can transfer to these services at the busway stations along each route.
For more information about bus services, tickets and timetables, visit the TransLink website.
Some documents on this page need Adobe Reader to view or print them. You can download Adobe Reader for free.
Download the following maps: