Legacy Way bus services
Legacy Way enhances public transport services by providing a faster, more reliable journey to and from the western suburbs and the city. It also provides direct access to the Inner Northern Busway.
The following six bus routes travel through the Legacy Way tunnel during the morning and afternoon commuter peak periods. Stops at the Inner Northern Busway Stations are Herston, QUT Kelvin Grove and Normanby:
- route P443 between Moggill and the city
- route P426 between Chapel Hill and the city
- route 431 between Kenmore South and the city
- route 446 between Fig Tree Pocket and the city
- route P455 between Riverhills and the city
- route P456 between Mount Ommaney and the city.
For more information about bus services, tickets and timetables, visit the TransLink website.