Bushfire Information Session – Mount Crosby
6:00pm to 9:00pm
Open to all ages
Residents in Mount Crosby, Karana Downs, Kholo, Lake Manchester and surrounding suburbs are invited to attend a free Bushfire Information Session on Thursday 17 October.
Attend this session to:
- learn how to prepare your home and property for bushfire
- find out how to make an evacuation plan
- receive practical advice from the Rural Fire Service, SEQ Fire & Biodiversity Consortium, and Brisbane City Council.
This event is hosted by Council, in partnership with
- Get Ready Queensland
- Queensland Fire and Emergency Services
- Land for Wildlife
- SEQ Fire & Biodiversity Consortium.
For more information on how to prepare your family and home for severe weather, visit www.brisbane.qld.gov.au/beprepared
No bookings required.
Mount Crosby Bowls Club, 770 Mount Crosby Road, Mount Crosby