Sherwood Community Festival
Date & Time
Fri 9 Nov 2018 • 5:30pm - 9:30pm
The Sherwood Community Festival is a free family event, sponsored by Brisbane City Council, which keeps getting bigger and better each year.
There will be a section dedicated to a huge variety of food stalls, a pop-up library, plus all the other market stalls, rides and live entertainment!
- free rides for the children
- stage show and workshop activities from Street Science
- wildlife display area
- Police band
- a pop-up library with storytelling for the children
- market and food stalls
- live entertainment including bands, choirs, dance troupes
- a nativity play – complete with live camels
- a designated child zone area with Santa Claus
- a raffle with some amazing prizes.
Brisbane City Council is a proud sponsor of the Sherwood Community Festival.
Sherwood Road, between Oxley Road and Hedges Street, Sherwood
View on Google Maps
The Medibank Feel Good Program is a series of free fitness classes held in South Bank Parklands on the Little Stanley Street lawns....
South Bank Parklands
This program combines both strength and cardio exercises providing participants with a highly challenging activity. This program targets...
Toowong Memorial Park, Toowong
Greenways Esplanade Park, 30 Greenways Esplanade, Parkinson