Fitness and strength activities
Are you looking for fitness, sport and recreation activities in Brisbane? Why not try out running, Pilates, Tai Chi, kayaking, cycling or yoga? You can get fit, nurture your mind and body and have some fun with our free or low cost events held throughout Brisbane.
Our sports and recreation programs include:
- Active Parks - parks activities for everyone
- Growing Older & Living Dangerously - for people 50 and over
- GOLD n' kids - for seniors and children
- Chillout - for kids and teens aged 10 - 17
- Heart Foundation Walking - free walking groups all over Brisbane
You can also check out Council's sports and leisure facilities for swimming, cycling and more.
When searching by location on this page, please include suburb name and postcode.
Bookings and age restrictions
Some events require a booking or have restrictions on the age of participants. Click on the title of the event to check the details.