Write to Council

You can submit a letter to Council by filling in and submitting this form. We aim to provide a full response to your letter within 20 working days.

This form should be used for general enquiries and feedback only.

For urgent issues please call our 24 hour Contact Centre on 07 3403 8888 to speak to a consultant.

Required fields are marked with an asterisks (*)

You can view our privacy page regarding the collection of data.

Public safety / urgent request

Please call Brisbane City Council's 24 hour Contact Centre immediately on 07 3403 8888.







Dispute a fine or infringement

If you are writing to Council to dispute a fine or infringement, please complete and submit the:







Report a maintenance issue or request a service

Brisbane City Council has a range of dedicated Report It forms:







Change of address

You can change your address online for your rate account, animal registration and library account. To change your address online, please fill out the:







If appropriate, enter the location relevant to the issue/request.

Have you previously contacted Council about this issue? *
Files must be less than 4 MB.
Allowed file types: gif jpg jpeg png bmp tif pdf doc docx xls xlsx.
15 June 2016