Your City Your Say
Your City Your Say is Council's free community consultation program that allows you to have a say on things that affect your community. By signing up to Your City Your Say, you can expect to receive regular updates about Council projects and programs, including invitations to have your say via surveys, workshops or discussion forums – both online and face-to-face.
Community engagement has benefits for you as a resident as well as Brisbane City Council.
It allows Council to access wider sources of information, points of view and potential solutions. It also gives residents a better understanding of the issues behind the decision making process and the related constraints or opportunities that exist.
You can provide feedback direct to Council on the following:
- what’s important to you
- how you feel about the big issues facing Brisbane
- your thoughts on growth and change occurring in your neighbourhood and across the city
- how you feel about specific plans and projects that Council has in mind
- the services that you want in your community
- how Council’s existing programs and services are doing, and where Council can improve.
Have your say
You can now have your say on the Brisbane Botanic Gardens Mt Coot-tha draft Master Plan and help us shape the future of this iconic green landmark.
Public consultation is now open for neighbourhood plans in Newstead North and Spring Hill.
Brisbane City Plan 2014 is constantly reviewed and updated. View proposed changes to City Plan and find out how you can have your say.
Find information on previous community consultations. Some of the projects may still be underway with further consultation planned.