Your City Your Say
Your City Your Say is Council's free community consultation program that allows you to have a say on things that affect your community. By signing up to Your City Your Say, you can expect to receive regular updates about Council projects and programs, including invitations to have your say via surveys, workshops or discussion forums – both online and face-to-face.
Community engagement has benefits for you as a resident as well as Brisbane City Council.
It allows Council to access wider sources of information, points of view and potential solutions. It also gives residents a better understanding of the issues behind the decision making process and the related constraints or opportunities that exist.
You can provide feedback direct to Council on the following:
- what’s important to you
- how you feel about the big issues facing Brisbane
- your thoughts on growth and change occurring in your neighbourhood and across the city
- how you feel about specific plans and projects that Council has in mind
- the services that you want in your community
- how Council’s existing programs and services are doing, and where Council can improve.
Have your say
Eight Mile Plains
Do you live, work or relax in Eight Mile Plains or Rochedale? Have your say and help shape the area’s future. There are a number of ways to get involved.
Adelaide Street Vision
Have your say on the draft Adelaide Street Vision before 24 June 2019.
Have your say on development applications. Find out more about the submission process and how to formally have your say.
Have your say
Council provides a variety of ways to have your say on things that affect your community.