Your City Your Say
Your City Your Say is Council's free community consultation program that allows you to have a say on things that affect your community. By signing up to Your City Your Say, you can expect to receive regular updates about Council projects and programs, including invitations to have your say via surveys, workshops or discussion forums – both online and face-to-face.
Have your say
Albert Street and Roma Street precincts
Have your say on the draft precinct renewal strategies for the city centre by 29 June.
Boggo Road and Woolloongabba precincts
Read the draft precinct renewal strategies and provide your feedback by 29 June.
Read the draft Exhibition precinct renewal strategy and have your say by 29 June.
Brisbane's knowledge corridor
Read the draft framework and have your say on the future of Brisbane’s knowledge corridor by 29 June.
Community engagement has benefits for you as a resident as well as Brisbane City Council.
It allows Council to access wider sources of information, points of view and potential solutions. It also gives residents a better understanding of the issues behind the decision making process and the related constraints or opportunities that exist.
You can provide feedback direct to Council on the following:
- what’s important to you
- how you feel about the big issues facing Brisbane
- your thoughts on growth and change occurring in your neighbourhood and across the city
- how you feel about specific plans and projects that Council has in mind
- the services that you want in your community
- how Council’s existing programs and services are doing, and where Council can improve.