Your City Your Say
Your City Your Say is Council's free community consultation program that allows you to have a say on things that affect your community. By signing up to Your City Your Say, you can expect to receive regular updates about Council projects and programs, including invitations to have your say via surveys, workshops or discussion forums – both online and face-to-face.
Have your say
CityLink Cycleway trial
You are invited to have your say on the CityLink Cycleway trial by completing an online survey or providing your feedback to the project team.
Sandgate District Neighbourhood Plan
The draft Sandgate District Neighbourhood Plan is currently open for community feedback. Have your say before Monday, 21 June 2021.
Nathan, Salisbury, Moorooka Neighbourhood Plan
Have your say on the Nathan, Salisbury, Moorooka Neighbourhood Plan draft strategy by 11.59pm Monday 12 July 2021.
Community engagement has benefits for you as a resident as well as Brisbane City Council.
It allows Council to access wider sources of information, points of view and potential solutions. It also gives residents a better understanding of the issues behind the decision making process and the related constraints or opportunities that exist.
You can provide feedback direct to Council on the following:
- what’s important to you
- how you feel about the big issues facing Brisbane
- your thoughts on growth and change occurring in your neighbourhood and across the city
- how you feel about specific plans and projects that Council has in mind
- the services that you want in your community
- how Council’s existing programs and services are doing, and where Council can improve.