About City Parklands Services
City Parklands Services Pty Ltd is a wholly-owned subsidiary company of Council, which manages the operational services, events and marketing activity for South Bank Parklands and Roma Street Parkland.
City Parklands is a leader in the management of the city's key open spaces.
We achieve this by following our company values:
- Passion for our parks
- Engaged and proud community - workers, volunteers and visitors.
- Committed to Zero Harm
- Dedicated to sustainability - social, environmental, economic
- Trusted and transparent custodians
- Excellence through innovation, skill and design
- Responsive and adaptable to change
City Parklands Board members are nominated by Brisbane City Council and approved by Council's Civic Cabinet.
Current board members include:
|Company Secretary||Stephanie Knobel|
City Parklands Services is managed by a Chief Executive Officer, supported by an executive team and are responsible for:
- assets and information technology
- commercial services
- operations (horticulture, water and electrical, maintenance)
- events, marketing and communications
- people and culture, and
- parks planning and visitor experience.
Current executive team includes:
|Chief Executive Officer||Shaun Walsh|
|Chief Operating Officer||Fred Tilden|
|Chief Financial Officer||Nathan Harvey|
|Chief Human Resources Officer||Cindi Mason|
|Operations Manager Roma Street Parkland||Paul Hoffmann|
|Operations Manager South Bank Parklands||Dean Mawby|
|General Manager – Parks Planning and Visitor Experience||Penny Russell|
|General Manager – Events, Marketing and Communications||Angela Kennedy|