The genYOU Inspire program is for young people aged 17-25. The free events offer networking opportunities, advice and career tips from industry experts to help you land that dream job.
genYOU Inspire provides young people with the chance to stand out from the crowd by learning key attitudes and skills which are necessary to succeed in the workplace.
Brisbane City Council is again partnering with generationYOU to present a series of free events which will run from May to September. You can attend one or all of the online events.
Topics for the 2020 series are:
- Thursday 28 May – What’s holding your career back? ‘Ask me anything' style lunch and learn
- Thursday 11 June – The battle of conflicting career advice: ‘Ask me anything’ style lunch and learn
- Thursday 25 June – Deep dive: how to clean up your online career persona
- Thursday 6 August - Grow and nurture your network
- Thursday 17 September - How to build a career using transferrable skills
All sessions are free, but spaces are limited. Find out more information and how you can book your place.
Brisbane City Council is committed to nurturing innovation and investing in a strong economy with more jobs right across Brisbane.
For more information, you can phone Council on 07 3403 8888 or visit the GenerationYOU website.