Access and submit tenders
After you have registered and logged into the Supplier Portal, you can access the documents and submit your response.
Access a tender
To access tender documents you must first register your interest in the applicable tender.
- Log in to the Supplier Portal using one of these options:
- Existing supplier account: if you have an existing supplier account, enter your user ID and password
- New supplier: you need to have a supplier account to download tenders. Select the online registration form link (to obtain access to the Supplier Portal) and create your account.
- Once logged in, select the RFx and Auctions tab, then select the tender you want to access (you may need to search for this tender).
- Once you select the Event Number you will be taken to the Display RFx screen. There you can review the tender documents (by selecting the Notes and Attachments tab) and determine if you want to participate by selecting either Participate, Do Not Participate or Tentative.
Submit a tender
To submit a tender you must have already registered your interest in the tender you wish to access.
- Log in to the Supplier Portal
- Once logged in, select the RFx and Auctions tab, then select the tender you want to provide a response to (you may need to search for this tender).
- Select Create Response.
- Complete your tender response, remembering to Save periodically.
- When you are satisfied with your response, select Submit.
Note that for many RFx responses you have the option of editing your response by selecting Edit, then making the required changes before selecting Submit again.
Once Council has received all responses and the submission deadline has passed, they will evaluate the tenders and respond accordingly.
Tender tips and checklist
For assistance when submitting a tender you can:
- access our how to guides
- read tips on how to submit a tender
- review the tender checklist
- contact 133 BNE (133 263) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.