Brisbane City Council seeks tenders and quotes to buy goods and services. Tenders and quotes are advertised on Council's website. You can create a supplier account to download and submit tenders via the supplier portal. You can also register for email alerts for upcoming tenders.
Refer to supplier registration for assistance when you set up your supplier account.
How to register for email alerts
Council advertises its current tenders online. Keep track of tenders as Council releases them by registering for tender notification emails. You can do this by updating your supplier account.
- Go to the Supplier Portal.
- Login using your supplier user ID and password previously created.
- Select Display/Edit Company Data.
- Select the Bidder Data tab.
- Select Edit.
- Select Add Lines.
- Select the categories that are relevant to your business from the United Nations Standard Products and Services Code (UNSPSC) list.
- Select Save.
- Select Close.
Council emails tender notifications after they publish the tender. A tender notice will be available on the website soon after. You should not rely on the email notification system alone. You can:
How to update contact details
Tender notifications are sent to the email address provided at the time of registration. To update your details for tender notifications or purchase orders you can:
- access the supplier portal to update company information
- email Council with new contact person information (person who will receive receipt of tender notifications).
Be very specific about the field you would like to update, either tender notification and/or purchase orders. Your email request will be actioned as soon as possible.