Lord Mayor's Business Round Table
The Lord Mayor recognises that Brisbane’s future prosperity is dependent on a strong, vibrant, and profitable business sector. The Lord Mayor’s Business Round Table has been initiated to give the Lord Mayor a forum through which he can meet with leading business stakeholders to identify and discuss issues that the business sector believes are important to Brisbane's economic prosperity. Its board reflects different business sectors with commerce, retail, transport, infrastructure and property all represented.
Members of the board include:
- Mr Mark Brodie, Chairman (Brodie Group Pty Ltd)
- Mr Greg Bowden (Director of Strategy, Communications & Economic Development to the Lord Mayor)
- Mr Stephen Conry (Jones Lang La Salle)
- Mr Grant Dennis (The Dennis Family Corporation Pty Ltd)
- Mr Neill Ford (Yellow Cabs Qld Pty Ltd)
- Mr Ben Myers
- Mr Geoff Rodgers (Rowland)
- Mr Dean Wanless (Wanless Wastecorp).
The Lord Mayor's Business Round Table meets every quarter.
For more information, email the Lord Mayor.