Use this form to submit your Better Brisbane proposals, service or product for review and consideration by Brisbane City Council. Read more about the Better Brisbane Proposals initiative.
Preparing your proposal
To complete a proposal you will need to provide information on specific questions. Before getting started, read the guide to Better Brisbane Proposals (PDF - 220kb), to help assess the suitability of your proposal and guide you through the process.
To complete this submission you should prepare to answer the following questions. Each question will allow for up to a 500 word answer:
- What Council problem or opportunity are you seeking to resolve or enhance?
- Summary of what are you proposing
- Problem solving, opportunity or service enhancement elements of your proposal
- How will you deliver your proposal and in what time-frame?
- Provide information about the current status of the intellectual property
- How much will it cost Council and how does this represent value for money?
You will also be able to provide (via upload) five (5) supporting documents to aid your proposal of no more than 5MB per document. These can be documents of your choice, but should be specific to, and supportive of, your proposal.