Terms and conditions of quote and tender
Brisbane City Council has conditions for quotes and tenders, contracts and orders.
You can also learn more about:
For procurements worth between $100,000 and $250,000, Conditions of Quotation are included with Council's Request for Quote. These are the conditions on which Council receives your quote and include the rules for the quote process.
You can view or download:
- Council's standard Conditions of Quotation (Word - 103kb)
- Council's Conditions of Quotation for quotes requested on or after 4 February 2015 (Word - 98kb).
For procurements worth over $250,000, Conditions of Tender are included in Council's Request for Tender/Proposal documentation. These are the conditions on which Council receives your tender/proposal and include the rules for the tender process.
You can download:
- Conditions of Tender - August 2017 (Word - 234kb)
- Conditions of Proposal - August 2017 (Word - 236kb)
- Conditions of Tender - September 2013 (Word - 223kb)
- Tips for Tendering to Council (Word - 148kb).
Note: The conditions of quote/tender which apply to a procurement process may be different to Council's standard conditions. Always refer to the request document you received or downloaded which will specify the conditions that apply to the quote/tender process you are taking part in.