Brisbane Community Profiles
Brisbane Community Profiles makes it easy to find and analyse data. As a business, you can understand your market. As a resident, you can research different locations in Greater Brisbane and Brisbane City Council areas.
Number of businesses
Notes on the above statistics:
- LGA refers to the Brisbane City Council local government area
- GB refers to the Australian Bureau of Statistics defined 'Greater Capital City Statistical Area' for Brisbane
- Current population is as at June 2022
- Population growth refers to average annual population growth 2017-2022
- Labour force is as at June 2023
- Unemployment rate is as at June 2023
- Number of businesses is as at June 2022.
About Brisbane Community Profiles
Using the latest demographic, social and economic data, you can generate profiles about:
- the people who live in an area (resident profile)
- workers and businesses operating in an area (workforce profile)
- how an area has changed over time (time series profile).
You can also compare data from two different areas.
Data is sourced from the Australian Bureau of Statistics, Commonwealth and Queensland Governments.
To generate your Brisbane Community Profile, follow the steps below.