Get advice on how to prepare your property, emergency kit and plans, and how to stay safe before, during and after a severe weather event.
Brisbane City Council is working hard to ensure Brisbane is a climate-resilient city and is taking an adaptive management approach which aims to:
- understand our risk to future events
- establish good leadership and strong governance
- undertake resilience planning to prepare, respond and recover from events
- coordinate implementation across all government levels and with the community
- benchmark system performance and continually review and adjust for improvements.
Brisbane. Clean, Green Sustainable 2017-2031 outlines specific actions Council is taking to ensure the resilience of the community, built form and infrastructure and the environment.