Council's Environment Centres offer an Australian Curriculum integrated School Learning Program designed to cater for all grades from prep through to year 12 and university bridging courses.
Brisbane has three environment centres at Boondall Wetlands, Downfall Creek and Karawatha Forest. Each natural area is unique and provides opportunities for visitors to the centres to:
- relax and play in a natural setting with family and friends
- learn about the local flora and fauna
- participate in free or low-cost organised activities, such as canoeing, guided walks, bird watching and crafts
- volunteer their time as guides or greeters
- encourage outside learning with excursions through Brisbane City Council's School Learning Program.
- explore our environment centres with the Agents of Discovery mobile game. Download the free Agents of Discovery app from Google Play or the Apple Store.
Find an environment centre
Showing 1 to 3 of 3 results