The Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) is a national register administered by the Department of Human Services (Medicare Australia).
To request records from AIR, phone 1800 653 809 or login to myGov.
If your child has been immunised overseas you can still have the details added to the AIR by visiting your general practitioner or a Brisbane City Council community immunisation clinic.
Council also keeps vaccination records for any vaccine administered by Brisbane City Council.
Requesting a record of immunisation
To get a record of vaccinations performed by Council, you should complete the Request a record of immunisation online form. To obtain vaccination records you must be the:
- customer requesting your own records
- legal guardian
If you are a medical centre or GP, please have the customer present during the call as we require verbal consent from the customer or legal guardian.
Alternatively, you can make a request in writing. You should include:
- your name, address and phone number
- the relationship to the person whose records are being requested
- the full details of the person who the record is for, including:
- date of birth
- current address
- address at the time of vaccinations
- information on the immunisation records you need (e.g. Hepatitis B)
Send your request by email.