Parkinson Aquatic Centre
Parkinson Aquatic Centre opened in October 2016. It is located at 751 Algester Road, Parkinson and includes:
- 50 metre outdoor, heated pool
- indoor heated programs pool.
Ramp access available to both pools.
- Friday 30 November - 8am-3pm
- Tuesday 4 December - 8am-3pm
- Wednesday 5 December - 8am-3pm.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Council endorses the Keep Watch public education program of the Royal Life Saving Society - Australia.
Keep watch @ public pools
When by the pool with your kids Keep watch @ public pools recommends:
- for 0-5 year olds and non-swimmers, a parent or guardian must be in the water at all times within arms' reach of the child/non-swimmer
- for 6-10 year olds, constant active supervision is required by a parent or guardian. Be prepared to get wet and enter the water with this age group
- for 11-14 year olds, parents or guardians must physically check on children on a regular basis.