Sandgate Aquatic Centre
Located on the Sandgate Foreshore, Brisbane City Council's Sandgate Aquatic Centre includes a 50-metre outdoor pool and a leisure pool. Use this page to find pool information, opening hours and entry fees. The centre closes during winter.
Construction on the upgrade of the Sandgate Aquatic Centre has commenced. Find out more about the project.
There are currently no showers or BBQ facilities within the venue while the pool upgrade is taking place. If required, patrons will be provided passes out to access the BBQ facilities located 50 metres from the venue.
- Monday 3 December - 9.30-11.30am
- Tuesday 4 December - 9-11.30am
- Wednesday 5 December - 9.30am-2pm
- Thursday 6 December - 9-11.30am
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Council endorses the Keep Watch public education program of the Royal Life Saving Society - Australia.
Keep Watch at Public Pools
When by the pool with your kids, Keep Watch @ Public Pools recommends:
- for 0-5 year olds and non-swimmers, a parent or guardian must be in the water at all times within arms' reach of the child/non-swimmer
- for 6-10 year olds, constant active supervision is required by a parent or guardian. Be prepared to get wet and enter the water with this age group
- for 11-14 year olds, parents or guardians must physically check on children on a regular basis.