Food business licences

If you are starting a new food business, you may need a food business licence from Brisbane City Council. You may also need a new food business licence if you are taking over an existing food business. Find information for new and existing food licences and requirements for footpath and outdoor dining in malls.

Find what you need

Last updated: 19 March 2021