Check the status of a development application
Use Development.i, Brisbane City Council's development and search tracking tool, to check the status of a development application, save searches, or create email notifications to track application progress.
To perform an application enquiry search:
- Go to Development.i.
- Select either 'location search' or 'application search'.
- Enter either the property address, lot on plan number or development application number (starting with A00).
- Select an option that best matches your search from the drop down list.
- The search result will display on a map and in the application details pane.
- Select 'details' to open a window with information about the development application.
- The status of the development application is indicated under 'Progress'.